Sunday, February 08, 2009

mutual understanding

life would be a lot less complicated if people took a step back every now and then to realise that they should understand people or each other more.
then again, i have since long ago concluded that nothing i do is ever good enough.
surely, someone has smthg to say abt something in my life.
else, they just get upset at me and i'm suppose to be a psychic and read the signs.

it seems to me, that it is an evil occurance to be close to someone, anyone.
and it's all because of expectations.
pple dun seem to want to cut each other some slack these days.
and pple dun give each other enough credit for the things they do.
humans are such that they thrive on picking on the misdeeds.
but whatever the case is, it just isn't suppose to be difficult or painful isnt it?

what's the point of making life so complicated and frustrating for one another?
and he said i have been so tensed lately.
no prizes for guessing why huh?

everyday, every week is a same cycle.
same shit, different day.
so shouldn't we help each other get through life a little easier?
make each other smile more, as opposed to getting pissed off over minor petty matters?

as it is, it is sad enough that weekends have to end, and mondays arrive cos that means work day.
sundays are always the hardest to get by.
yet, who cares?
cos anyway, people assume that i have an endless supply of confidence, self-esteem and positivity.
but in fact, half the time, i deal with it myself.
i am my own cheer leader. i am my own perk-myself-upper.

to be honest, maybe i do know what the real problem is.
so maybe if i just got rid of myself, then i would stop feeling this way.
then again, sooner or later, i might just lose my mind.

i'm freakin' tired of pleasing the world.
surely this can't be the reason for my existence.

i need a sign. please.

No comments: